This sectional floor balance beam sports is perfect for beginners or if the space is limited. The suede surface is like that of a competition beam.
The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition. You can use it in the gym or at home for practicing jumps, leaps and other skills. It has Velcro ends so you can easy connect several beams into one.
It is lightweight so it's easy to move from one place to another as well as pick up to store away.
- Excellent for gym or home use for donkey kicks/handstands, jumps, leaps
- Great for young gymnasts, cheerleaders, & martial artist
- The sectional beam connects together easily with the permanently attached Velcro fastener
- The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition
- The suede surface is similar to that of a competition beam
- It is recommended buying (2) units if you are looking to practice skills such as walkovers, leaps, and handstands
- Dimensions: 4' x 4" (L x H) with 4" top that tapers down to 8" wide base
- Material: Foam with suede cover and vinyl bottom and ends
- Length: 4'
- Width: 4" on the top and tapers to 8" at the base
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- 1 x floor balance beam