MTC Monitoring and amp Tracking Device for Wired and amp Wireless Accessories
The Siren Marine MTC is ushering in the future of the Connected Boat and trade. Now offering an easy-to-use app, global 3G connectivity, the choice of wired and wireless sensors, and more inputs than ever before, the MTC is the most versatile and reliable system on the market.
- GPS Position and amp Geo-Fence - Track the location and movement of your boat.
- Battery Monitoring - and nbspReceive alerts if battery voltage is low.
- Engine Metrics - and nbspConnect to the engine to monitor hours and receive service reminders.
- Bilge - and nbspConnect to a bilge pump or high-water sensor.
- Security - and nbspAdd motion sensor, magnetic switch, canvas snap sensor, or pressure pad.
- Shore Power - and nbspAdd sensor to power outlet to monitor shore power connection.
- Temperature - and nbspMonitor temperature of cabin, engine room, fridge, or bait locker.
- Remote Switching - Add wireless or wired sensors to control lights, HVAC, bilge pumps, etc.
- MTC Device
- Mounting Bracket and Screws
- Seven (7) Digital Inputs (0-30 VDC)
- Three (3) Digitsl Outputs
- Operating Voltage - 9-30 VDC
- Battery Back-up (3000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery)
- Internal Antenna for Connectivity/Cellular
- Internal GPS
- 26 Connections for Wired Sensors
- Eight (8) Connections for Wireless Sensors and nbsp
- Two (2) Temperature Sensor Inputs
and lowast Requires Subscription