Navilight 360 and deg 2NM Portable Multifunction Navigation/MOB Light - White
The Navisafe suction mount light "Navilight 360 and deg 2NM" combines two successful Navisafe products into one - the Navilight 360 and deg 2 NM and the Bendable Suction mount.
The Navilight 360 and deg 2NM is the ready to go Navigation light solution to be securely mounted on any kind of smooth and flat surfaces. The quick release suction cup releases with just one push of the lever so it can be stored quickly or mounted to another place or boat. Furthermore the suction cup can be used to hold a GoPro and reg camera (Hero / 2 / 3) when no light is needed - the mount is fully compatible!
Navisafe supplies a 3M VHB self-adhesive "landing pad" to securely attach the light on abrasive surfaces and the innovative curved "landing pad" to attach the light on inflatable boats.
- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: 360 and deg All-round light, 225 and deg Masthead light, 135 and deg Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light, Cabin light
- Includes dual function suction mount - holds Navi light 360 and deg S or GoPro and reg/Action camera or any other accessory utilizing the mounting bracket
- Floats light facing up
- Submersible to 20m
- Corrosion resistant
- 3M VHB self-adhesive "landing pad" to securely attach the light on abrasive surfaces
- 3M VHB self-adhesive curved "landing pad" to securely attach the light on inflatable boats
- Nneoprene stow away bag
- Powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Size: H = 95 mm, O = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 139g
The Navilight 360 and deg 2NM differs from the Navilight 360 and deg 2NM through its mounting system - while the Navilight 360 and deg 2NM is supplied with the Navisafe magnetic mounting system the Navilight 360 and deg 2NM is directly fixed to a suction cup mount. The Navilight 360 and deg 2NM can be easily mounted on all flat and smooth surfaces like the outboard engine, the steering console, the windshield or any place on the hull where the lights are seen best. Navisafe supplies a 3M VHB self-adhesive "landing pad" to securely attach the light on abrasive surfaces and a curved "landingpad" to attach the light on inflatable boats.
*Please note: Suction mounts are most suitable for short-term mountings - changes in temperature and humidity may make them lose their grip.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.